Creeksea Church was rebuilt in 1878 by Mr F Chancellor on the site of the old 14th century church.
The interior has a 15th century font and a brass dated 1631 of Sir Arthur Harris of Creeksea Place.
The church reflects the use of material from the old church with its mixture of red brick, flint and tile.
The one bell was cast in 1552.
In 1906 the church was badly damaged by a fire caused by a stove in the centre of the church .
Repairs were undertaken thanks to local fundraising and a substantial donation by Mr Rome.